Friday 13 January 2012

Welcome

Hi, and welcome to my new blog for 2012.

This year my aim is to do more painting, and sketching, and up to now I`m pleased to say that I`m achieving my goal........so far. ( but, we ARE only in January)
I feel like my drawing, especially, needs alot of work, because I have lost quite a bit of confidence, because of my problems holding my pencils correctly.

Yesterday, after painting at Preston Grange art group, I went with my husband to St Peter`s Basin, were I sat all warm and snug in the car sketching while he went fishing on the River Tyne. 


It was a lovely sunny day, albeit a little chilly, but like I said I was snug in the car. ( I had a nice fluffy blanket with me, because I feel the cold more than most, because I can`t move around to keep warm).

I did several sketches and took some photo`s which still need downloading off the camera, but the above photo`s were taken there a little while ago.

Anyway, I hope you will return to this blog, to see more of my paintings. Hopefully I will eventually add video`s at a later date, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment