Sunday 22 January 2012

I fancied some colour, so I painted a......... white flower!


Even though the flower is white, there are a miriad of different colours in the shadows, and in the reflected lights.
Next time the sun is out, just take a look at the variety of colours in white flowers, you`ll be amazed.

I painted this on Arches rough, watercolour paper and M Grahams watercolours.
14x11"
. Using sable brushes.

I`ve had a productive week, this week, the following paintings were done at the beginning of the week, both are the same size and same materials as the above painting.
Morpeth stepping stones.

My youngest daughter, Danielle

She was totally engrossed in the cartoons on TV at the time I took the reference photo for this painting, hence the strange look on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment