Sunday 15 July 2012

washy playtime.

This is loose and washy for me, and I really enjoyed painting it.
The gossips.
15x11"
M.Grahams watercolours.
Fabriano artistico watercolour paper.

This was well out of my comfort zone, but I enjoyed every minute of it.
I was trying out new paper, so I thought I`d try out a new style as well. It`s not the best painting I`ve ever done, but I am pleased with it. Normally when I try to loosen up, it still ends up full of detail, but in this instance, I`ve left the details to a minimum. (for me anyway)
I enjoyed painting this so much that I`ve started painting a gorilla in the same style.........I wonder how that will turn out.?????


Gizzie`s kitty.
15x11"
M. tientes pastel paper.
A selection of pastels, and pastel pencils.

This is one of our cat`s kittens, she is so cute that I couldn`t resist painting her.
We have got three, three and a half week old kittens running around the living room now........and they are so adorable. I`m loving watching them olay and wrestle with each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment