Sunday 14 April 2013

I`ve just had my work accepted into Coquetdale arts gallery in Rothbury.

It was a lovely drive up to the gallery to drop the paintings off, and I`m hoping to spend a day or two up there in the summer to do some plien air painting.

In the meantime I took lots of reference photographs to work from. It was a dull misty day on the drive up there, but that just added atmosphere to the photographs. I can`t wait to make a start while it`s still all fresh in my mind.

If you ever plan on visiting Rothbury, don`t forget to pop in and see some outstanding works of art, and my paintings will be there too......lol. You won`t be disappointed. It`s a lovely gallery in a lovely part of Northumberland.
My paintings will be on permanent view, so pop in any time between April and December.

Other than that bit of news, I`ve been busy painting........and painting......and painting. I`m loving every minute!!!!!!
Night lights at Longsands Beach, Tynemouth.
Acrylics
7x5"
Series II
 
To see my other paintings done this week pop over to my website....
 
 
There you will find more of my work, and details of upcoming exhibitions.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment